Cinco de Mayo
North Captiva 4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bath With Private Pool and Internet - SLEEPS UP TO 10 PEOPLE - RESORT PRIVILEGES INCLUDED
Utopia best describes the experience you will feel when you stay at the CINCO DE MAYO beach house on North Captiva Island. Rest, relaxation and a sense of home will be yours while you enjoy your stay. The Fifth of May is when we found our paradise and thus the name of our home.
CINCO DE MAYO is located conveniently around the corner from the beautiful North Captiva Island Club and Boat House restaurant. Spectacular views of the bay and the emerald Gulf waters from the observation deck. This 4 bedroom/3 bath custom built and decorated Island beach home has three levels with the living areas on the upper levels and the bedrooms on the lower to provide you with excellent water and nature views. Decorated by a professional decorator who is a member of the American Society of Interior Designers, no details have been missed. Your memories will be cherished forever from your visit at this spectacular festive home.
♦ Master Bedroom - King with Private bathroom, 37" Flat screen TV and screened in porch
♦ Second Bedroom - Queen and Trundle with Satellite Flat Screen TV
♦ Third Bedroom - King with 32" Flat Screen TV and Satellite
♦ Fourth Bedroom - Twins with game systems
♦ Leather sectional sofa in livingroom
- Wireless high speed internet through out home.
- Heated pool with a great deck for sunbathing and outdoor shower.
- Living area has Sony Surround Sound, 48” HI Definition TV, VCR, DVD, and HD Satellite reception.
- Large collection of videotapes and books.
- Leather Sectional Sofa, Smith & Hawkins furniture & double sliding doors to screened porch.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, plus all cooking utensils, china, silverware and glassware. Many extras.
- Formal dining room with seating for six.
- Screened porch off living room with informal LL Bean dining furniture and rocking chairs.
- Full access to North Captiva Island Club, gulf beaches, & State Preserve for hiking, biking, shelling, etc.
- Fourth level Sun Deck with chaise lounges and deck chairs for private sunbathing.
- Weber Charcoal grill (charcoal not included) and Gas Grill.
- Beach access with golf cart parking
- All linens, sundries, and departure cleaning included.
- Full size washer and dryer.
- Gates are available to gate off all stairway accesses and additional locks have been placed above 4 feet for your child’s safety.
- Ping Pong Table and Fully enclosed shower on Full deck(864 Square feet) under the house (It is the best secret!)
- Reverse Osmosis Water in kitchen and French Door refrigerator
Address: 546 Longboat
From $1700 - $3,600 plus sales tax (11%) for a 7 night stay depending on the season. Three night minimum stay.
Housekeeping, North Captiva Island Club privileges and one golf cart are included.
Credit cards accepted!
HERE IS WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING:
Dear Sarah and family,
We had a wonderful week on North Captiva. Your beautiful home was fabulous....it's fun....it's comfortable....the views were simply unbelievable....and the location on the island is so convenient to everything.
The pictures on the web site do not do the house justice. Thanks for sharing it. It holds lots of precious memories for us and our family.
Thanks for all you help and for all the question answering. Everyone on the island, and the people that work for Island Girl, were all very friendly and helpful.
"Beautiful home with lots of luxuries!"
Staying in Cinco de Mayo was a great experience. I really enjoyed reading on the screened in porch and enjoying the island breeze. The upper sun deck was perfect for enjoying my morning coffee as well. My bed was incredible! Fantastic sleep for someone who has a lot of trouble getting a good nights rest in a new bed. The outdoor shower was another favorite! We booked the house through www.beachvacation4me.com and Sarah was just fantastic! She is incredibly thorough, dedicated, and knowledgible when it comes to the island, travel logistics and making sure that you have the best vacation possible!